Saturday, April 5, 2008

1 week old




I can't believe that that it has already been a week. Time goes too fast! Eisley is a great baby and is very content most of the time. I guess she really doesn't have a choice being the fourth child! It does seem like every night when Brent & I are ready to go to bed, she decides to stay awake for a little while! I've watched more HGTV this past week than in my whole life combined. They just don't make quality TV anymore. Which left me with HGTV or old reruns, which I have seen plenty of this past week also!
I am so thankful to God for our 4 healthy children. I have heard of 2 little girls today needing alot of prayer and a miracle that only God can perform. These situations always put life in perspective and make us thankful for all we have, including sleepless nights and messy houses!

2 comments:

The Binder Mom said...

Eisley is beautiful!

The Garrett Family said...

She's so sweet! I'm so glad I got to meet her yesterday!