Monday, October 12, 2009

"What are you doing?"

There really is never a dull day at our house. There is always something going on and you never know what is going to happen. Although we can usually count on Eisley to make us all laugh. I am terrible at remembering to get the camera out but this day I used it twice (in the same day!) to document the funny things Eisley does. Here I found her licking her babydoll's mouth! Why on earth would she do this?

Because today I gave her gummy fruit snacks for the very first time and they are just the perfect size to cram in a babydoll's mouth. She really wanted it back!


I also caught her playing in the dogs' food. This is actually nothing new. Even though I repeatedly tell her "no, no" it really makes no difference!


Here she is posing for a picture, with no intention to stop anytime soon!



3 comments:

Amy said...

ROTFLOL!! That is so funny about the fruit snack in the baby doll's mouth!! Glad to see a post:)

Jara said...

Such a cutie! So funny! I hear you're going to Posados w/ Karen this week? I told her to tell you hello! Ya'll have fun!

Mom, Mommy, Mama said...

She so reminds me of Lily, the fruit snack is too funny! She is growing too fast