Thursday, February 11, 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...again

SNOW! Such a beautiful thing to wake up to. I woke up about 6:30 am and there was already at least 2 inches on the ground and covering Brent's car. Sorry Brent :( As always, I wished that the roads would be too bad, so that Brent would have to stay home with us. But that was not the case. Snow is just not much fun all by yourself. I couldn't wait for the kids to wake up so that I could see their excitement. One of the perks of homeschooling is that they were able to sleep in and then go out and play in the snow while all our neighbors still had to go to school. We had the best time ever playing in the snow. Usually, Isaiah and Eisley are not happy, but today we all enjoyed it (at least for a little while) and had fun building a snowman.





2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Mande! I am a friend of your sister's from way back :) You have a beautiful family!!! I miss talking to Brande and would love to get in touch again. I think your mom gave me her e-mail but I am such a goon I need to look through my facebook account.

When you talk to her, tell her I said hello!

Blessings,

Kim

Wendi said...

"snow" much fun! We only got enough to say it snowed. It didn't even cover the ground! that is a great snowman!!