Friday, April 9, 2010

what Eisley has been up to

Eisley is a very busy girl, which makes for a very busy mommy. that is just trying to keep her out of everything she shouldn't get into! She is certainly full of joy and energy. She can always bring a smile to my face and I love the way she talks!

Eisley after getting into mommy's eyeliner. She loves my makeup. At least she knew where to put it, unlike this week when she colored all over my bathroom floor with my lipstick and "painted" her toes with my eye shadow!


catching a ride to her room


Eisley found some winter things (that didn't belong to her, which are by far more fun than her own)


Sharing with "other bubba." She has started calling Josiah-Bubby and Isaiah-udda bubba. It is so funny!


Eisley's bad hair day :)


she wanted to help decorate the sugar cookies. while I was turned around she dumped the whole container of yellow sugar an one cookie! And she was so proud!

No comments: