Thursday, May 24, 2007

life has just begun


life has just begun
Originally uploaded by brent babb
It is so hard for me to believe that Ashtyn will be starting Kindergarten in a few short months! I know that all parents think that their children are smart, but she really is. She amazes me everyday! Of course, as you all know she is a little on the shy side. She loves her preschool class and I was completely shocked when I heard that she was telling jokes and makes silly faces to get all of the other kids to laugh! Her Pre-K class has been such a blessing for us and has really allowed her to grow and be more self confident. My mom, her teacher, told me not to be surprised if she gets in trouble next year for talking too much! Can you believe that? This is like a totally different child!

No comments: