Wednesday, May 21, 2008

the best mother's day ever





I really did have the greatest mother's day. Besides having the 4 best kids, I do believe that I have the best husband also! If you have kids then you know how difficult Sunday mornings are. trying to get up, get breakfast, iron clothes, get dressed and make it to church...on time! Okay so the on time part rarely happens!

Brent woke up early and got he kids clothes ironed, got the boys ready and made pancakes! And even better he let me sleep late, I don't think I got up until close to 8:00 am! That is late for our house (the kids were all up by 6:30 am this morning!) We got to church on time, which was really good, and then had one of my favorites for lunch...chicken piccata at Pastafina. Yum Yum! Afterwards we went to my sister, Brande's, house and rode on the jet ski's. We all had a great time in spite of how cold the lake was! Poor Josiah got to experience falling off Jet ski, into the water, with his daddy!!

It was a really nice day with the family!

No comments: