Tuesday, May 6, 2008

PIRATES



My camera is broke, and I am so sad, because this is not a good time to have a broken camera. This weekend I had a "sip and see" baby shower and I have no pictures from it. Some friends and family are supposed to email me some pics, but until then...

Eisley is 5 weeks old. At her 1 month check up she weighed 9 lbs. and was 21 1/2 inches long. That puts her in the 50 % for her weight and 75% for her height! Isn't that crazy because she was so short when she was born.

Since I have no new pictures I was just looking through some old pics and found this one of the kids playing pirates with their cousin Micah. Aren't they cute? I cannot believe how little they look and how fast the time has gone! They have changed so much in the past year and a half. Ashtyn and Micah will both be in first grade next year, now that is really hard to believe!

No comments: