Sunday, March 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


The big day finally came, not that I was in any hurry. It is simply unbelievable that my little baby girl is a 1 year old. I am finally starting to understand how my parents felt when they would tell me how that didn't want me to grow up and that I would always be the baby. It is so true. I think I will always see her as my baby. Can I tell you how much she has changed in this last day? She just acts older! She can now "ruff ruff" to answer the question "what does the dog say?" and she said her first official word tonight "ma ma" ! Can I tell you how excited I was? It took 4 children to get "ma ma" as their first word. Our other 3 children all said "da da" before "ma ma", so it was about time for this to happen. Also, I am quite certain that she must have put on another pound or so. Her precious cupcake dress, that Grana made for her, fit very nicely earlier this week, but was looking a little tight at her party. I guess it could have been all that jambalaya that she ate! Check back soon for the birthday party post with more pictures.

2 comments:

KLee said...

Happy Birthday Eisley!

Jara said...

Happy Birthday Eisley!!!!! Mande, I am so sorry we missed her birthday! It was a crazy week with Jae having her baby, etc. We would have been there, you know we would have, just incredibly busy! Hope all is well, LOVED the video you posted of Eisley a few weeks back - she's too cute for words!