Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Let the Countdown Begin! Month #1

Only 11 days until Eisley's 1st Birthday! I am loving the stage she is in, but I am also sad that my baby won't be a baby much longer! She is busy, busy, busy. No time for snuggling and cuddling. She is always on the move and letting me know just what it is that she wants. She has 2 teeth on the bottom and her right top tooth is almost in, of course I have been saying that for 2 weeks now! She can stand, clap and today when we tell her no, she has started shaking her head no, it is really cute :) She also tries to climb up on everything, thankfully she is not able to get up on much...yet.

I thought this would be a great time to go through all the photos from the last 12 months and pick out a few to share. Each day I will post pictures from a different month. Here are a couple of pictures from our first month with Eisley. Come back tomorrow for month #2.


1 comment:

Jara said...

She's incredibly cute Mande! LOVE HER!!!! They do grow up too fast, huh?!