Friday, June 19, 2009

school musicals

One of the things that I loved about LCCS, was the school programs that they put on. God always receives the glory. I know that He is pleased by these children worshipping Him and truly singing His praises. I get so emotional when I see my children and their friends singing to the Lord. I don't think I made it through 1 program, the last 2 years, without shedding a few tears, sometimes a bucket full. The end of the year musicals were no different. Miss Asthyn had a couple of solos again this year. She continues to amaze me at how much she enjoys "performing" and what a great job she does at it! I do believe we will see her on stage much more in the next few years. And Josiah did great also. This is his first time to actually sing and participate! He always does at practice, but when you put him in front of an audience, it makes him nervous and he freezes up. He did awesome! What a great surprise!




No comments: