Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Isaiah and Eisley's 1st day at "Grana's school"




I am so thankful for my mom! She has been such a big help to me over the past 5 months. She has joyfully kept all the kids for me one day a week all summer, so that I could continue to work part time. And this week she started keeping Isaiah and Eisley 2 days a week while I work and while Ashtyn and Josiah are in school. She offers to help me all the time which is such a blessing, because I hate to ask. Isaiah has been looking forward to this week, for him and Eisley to go to Grana's, since before Eisley was born. He was so exciting Monday morning when I brought him to her house. She had out homemade playdough, with letter cookie cutters, all waiting for him. She also had out cars and trucks to play with, puzzles and even had a story picked out for the day. Being the 3rd of 4 kids, and rarely getting all the attention, I know that this time with Grana is very special to him. He and Eisley, both had a great day!

1 comment:

Jara said...

Can I get Grana's homemade play-doh recipe? :)